Uae4All (Wiz) Running With Ginge

FreddyBoubil

Still Fresh
Hi all,

I tried to run UAE4ALL from the Wiz with Ginge. It runs but I have some troubles with games. I tried Vroom and Stunt Car Racer and they stutter. I tried many settings but didn't manage to run them fine. Did somebody find the good settings ?

Thank you.

FreddyBoubil said:
Hi all,

I tried to run UAE4ALL from the Wiz with Ginge. It runs but I have some troubles with games. I tried Vroom and Stunt Car Racer and they stutter. I tried many settings but didn't manage to run them fine. Did somebody find the good settings ?

Thank you.

Stunt Car Racer ran fine for me with 750 MHz and Frameskip set to Auto, but I reverted back to firmware 1.0.6, cause I noticed that UAE4All runs better on this version, Paradroid 90 had stuttering music while loading on the latest FW, in 1.0.6, it ran fine.
Vroom seemed a little bit slow to me, but you can try to get it run on OutcastGP2x (not the Wiz version!), there it should run fine and because it is a vector graphic game, the ST wasn't inferior to the Amiga (apart from lesser colors and the sound of course).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your answer. I'm sure I already tried 750 MHz for Stunt Car Racer, I'll try again.

I already tried Vroom Atari but I didn't have any engine sound :(. I tried several roms and settings.

Back