Uae4all Overclock Crash

pixelator

Still Fresh
I can't seem to overclock my new MkII (got it a week ago) via uae4all's overclocker. I'm running the latest version that I downloaded from the site this morning.

When I set any speed, the LCD wigs/fades to white and that's it. Can't seem to figure out what's up.

Nope, still broken

f0002.gif

Vimacs posted on Oct 31 2006 at 07:56 PM said:

Right. So, which 'fm' mentions this? I did a search before I asked the question. I didn't find the overclocking post.

To the others, thanks! Quite happy to wait for updates. This is a sweet looking emu and as a former avid Amiga owner and game collector, I'm ALL over it - Paypal donation time!

Last edited by a moderator:
pixelator posted on Oct 31 2006 at 09:11 PM said:
Right. So, which 'fm' mentions this? I did a search before I asked the question. I didn't find the overclocking post.

Check the News Zone, that is where most of the discussion on new releases takes place. The old uae4all thread had a lot of overclocking talk near the end, and now it is carried over to a new thread.

I'm hoping I get some time soon to put this new release through its paces! Even 0.5.1 and GnoSTic's release were excellent, so this new chui-juiced one should be awesome...

Last edited by a moderator:
My next stupid question is, how do you get past Red Sector demos? I need to play Gianna Sisters!! :eek:

You hit start to switch between control methods (joystick, mouse). Most intros need mouse control, then hit L for left-click of the mouse.

Some require hitting space bar or enter, so bring up the virtual keyboard and hit the appropriate key.

Yes, the cracktros. I remember some of those being SO very cool back in the day! Heck, I recall with great fondness the demos on the Amiga 1000 that got me to ditch my plans for an Apple ][gs - especially the Juggler. :D

Yeah, I figured something like that (I remember ESC or SPACE being the keys for many of them), but for some reason the keyboard isn't popping up for me. I may do a fresh install of everything and try again.

Back