TV-out cable appears to be breaking.

Silent-Hunter

Hardcore Member
The sound coming from the TV was intermittent, and when I waggled the cable, it made it worse. I tried holding the plug firmly into the port, and waggling it some more, but it still did it, so I know it's not the Pandora's EXT port.

peca, the guy that made my cable, hasn't logged onto the forums since 2011, so I doubt I can get another one from him.

Is there anyone on here I can pay to make me a new one? I haven't got the equipment, or the steadiness of hand, to make one myself.

i was untill i moved from ny to ca. was going to start back up but few months back ed said gc was going to start making them. but haven't heard anything.

I got my ext connector today and I'm gonna get some more connectors soon, if my cable turns out good I'll make some more and maybe we can work something out. No promises though...

But knowing my luck as soon as I make the cable they will be available by ED anyway :)

.But knowing my luck as soon as I make the cable they will be available by ED anyway :)
thats why i stopped looking into getting more tiny-bob's made lol and GL on the diy

here is the link about the tv-out's ed has a lot going on and seems like more and more everyday thats why i haven't asked him about it in some time

Last edited by a moderator:
What would you guys say is a fair asking price for a decent working composite Tv-out cable?

I'd like one with the UART ports exposed as well, so I can use those as well as the S-Video, component, and audio in and out.

If anyone is willing to do this, please PM me. Even if you can't do UART, I still will buy a cable.

Amen to that!

To the fine Lady or Gentleman who takes pity and brings joy into this world by providing some working TV-out cables:

​
 ​
Greetings from Germany,

ElGecko

Hi infinity!

Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer cables:

Cables, soldered by someone who didn't set fire to his pants while doing so.

Cables I can use without fear of electrocuting myself or the cat.

Cables I can connect & disconnect more than twice before they fall apart...

Bref: Cables someone capable made.

But thanks for your offer!

must...resist...stupid..."that's what she said"...joke...Aaaa! It's impossible!

Nah, it depends on your soldering gear and experience. I tried stuff that size and failed. So, I leave that to those who are better at it!

Back