TV Extension

I usually just rest my elbows on the top, but maybe you want a sophisticated stand for you GP32 on top of your TV?

lol

I was under the impression that the EXT. OUT socket would let you plug your GP32 into a TV socket, with of course, the help of a lead....?

course, plug it into a tv socket, then you'll get all the channels on your gp32, its awesome. Just buy the gp32 tv cable, as its advertised everywhere. Probably thats where you got the information from in the first place.

Hmmmm - dont take any notice of anyone taking the p*ss.

Basically you cant do either TV-inb or out at the moment. The GP32 doesn;t have the necessary hardware built in to either encode or decode TV signals. Apparently, both have been in the works, but neither seem to have materialized...

Where do people get all these wacky ideas about the GP32?! I've seen people think it plays all PC games, GBA games, has TV in/out and who knows what else. Don't people research stuff before buying?

If someone really want to play the GP32 on his TV he will need to do alot of low level hacking ;-). I am sure if we take the feed that goes into the LCD then send it to another circuit that convert the signal to a TV signal it could be possible. But the amount of work is totally insane, but I know they are some poeple who are ;-). (Just think about the guys that made those small portable console like Atari2600, PlayStation, etc...)

something just hit me...
it WOULD be cool to play gp32 on tv

btw, is there a gp32 multiplayer thing that isnt cordless?

If someone really want to play the GP32 on his TV he will need to do alot of low level hacking ;-). I am sure if we take the feed that goes into the LCD then send it to another circuit that convert the signal to a TV signal it could be possible. But the amount of work is totally insane, but I know they are some poeple who are ;-). (Just think about the guys that made those small portable console like Atari2600, PlayStation, etc...)
For sure. LCD -> TV is something that would need to be considered in advance, which may / may not be the case.

For the time / effort you would better off to build an emu box from a pc with a video card that has TV out. or do the xbox mod thing.

that all said plugging the GP32 into a tv would rawk... even betterer make a tv adaptor that is wireless that you just tune the tv into. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back