True Online Swos!

im sure i've shouted this news from the rooftops, maybe i diddnt.................

yea its looking good though, a couple things that worry me.

1) will the players have propper names, and will the teams have their propper name?
2) codemasters have fucked up EVERY sensible release.... so hmm.

though i hear stoo is working on graphics whoop!!!

and there was a competition to enter your own custom teams into the final game.... and i have two riding somewhere in the mix.

445865132_fec395aba4_o.jpg

here is a EARLY picture from the HD version of the game....
also my two custom teams have made it into the final game!!!!

chaos engineer said:
why should one buy this game if there is a wonderful amiga emulator called uae?
Theres a fullspeed uae port for the xbox 360 that allows you to play online and automatically upgrades the graphics to hd quality? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackd said:
chaos engineer said:
Theres a fullspeed uae port for the xbox 360 that allows you to play online and automatically upgrades the graphics to hd quality? ;)

well sensiblesoccer.de does online leagues pretty well!!!

but yea the chance of having possible updated rosters... yes i know this can be done aswell..... also the chance to play with these news graphics is kinda interesting... also the chance to see my custom teams is reason enough for you all to buy the game :)

i cant wait for it!

Jackd said:
chaos engineer said:

hmm, I am not really interested in hd quality for retro games, I prefer the original pixel graphics

Back