Trade: refurb Classic for GCW Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

aus

Still Fresh
I have a refurb Classic with silver casing and two batteries. Looking to trade for a GCW Zero.

I'm in Düsseldorf and I will post photos today. I use the Pandora for emulation only and have many other general purpose devices. A Zero is smaller, lighter and more portable for my intended use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Includes case, two batteries, EU charger and extra defective logic board.

ymyryjym.jpg

Hi Aus,

Can you please post the issues of the defective board. We can't really have a sale thread without all the fine details.

There also appears to be a small orange stylised "speech bubble" with what appears to be the letter "t" on your table there - what is that, and is it included in the package?

D.

That's the tapatalk pro icon
Ahh, right. Didn't know you could buy those - would be sweet if it's included in the deal. Also, as we're onto the fine details; the surface the Pandora is on - looks wooden (and polished/smooth, which is nice) to me, but the picture is quite dark. Also looks to be circular which wouldn't really fit my front room - I'd prefer it more oval-shaped, but it's hard to get an idea from that photo.

If anyone has a GCW Zero, they could end up with a pretty good deal just with the furniture - it's got to be worth a few quid.

D.

Just to be clear, the defective board is an extra. It was replaced with a fully working board which is currently installed in the Pandora. The defective board produces a garbled screen soon after being switched on but I have no idea what the problem is. Might be useful for parts?

The trade is for the Pandora and mentioned extras only, no tables or icons ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back