[Wanted] GCW zero SE

Franko

Great.  Does anybody in the U.S. want to sell me a SE GCW Zero?

Ohhhh, Moderator?  I'd like my post moved to the trading/selling portion of this site...and I'd also like a greasy cheeseburger served in a dirty ashtray.

<Split>

I thought waiting three hours was part of the greasy cheeseburger/dirty ashtray experience...?

You are not having my SE. Go make one out of cardboard yourself, gnome.

Why SE anyway? It's not that different from a standard edition. ED said he's got about 200 of those. :wacko:

^^^^Special edition. extra ram and internal storage space, t-shirt etc. If i wrote SE on a regular gcw zero would that work for you franko.

Whatevers happened to kids imaginations these days?

^^^^Special edition. extra ram and internal storage space, t-shirt etc. If i wrote SE on a regular gcw zero would that work for you franko.

Whatevers happened to kids imaginations these days?
there's no extra ram anymore, well except if main production unit will have less ram than the KS units... KS units were "upgraded" to the same amount of ram... only the internal storage is still bigger, but it's a micro SD that you can change anyway...

This looks tempting.... ^_^

I suppose this is second in line under the Pandora yes?

Last edited:
Double the RAM to 512MB IIRC (Well, RAM or storage). Think that was the only difference

Ah, that's right, it was upped for the normal editions in the end. I remember that now

Back