:) Pros:
nice kirby
saves highscores
large improvement over 1st release

:( Cons:
spastic contols
no icon! use mine! :)
Tower.png

suggestions: We have Downfall from alex, and it's impossible to top (this game is very close)! So:
make it uniqe, how about being able to choose from spikes, lava, etc.? (maybe even a death anim for each different danger :p ) also: I suggest make it so you always jump the same height.

verdict:
not broken but not great. It's very similar to downfall and downfall is king, so there should be something uniqe..
6.75/10

-purple_goat

purple_goat posted on Feb 11 2007 at 05:21 AM said:
also: I suggest make it so you always jump the same height.

Thanks for reviewing ;) but the game is not supposed to be a Falldown clone (well, not like the classic one), it's based on Icy Tower, which means : you can jump of walls, do combos (by jumping many times by more than 2 floors) and, basicaly, the fastest you run, the highest you jump (well, I exagerated this last rule :rolleyes: )

It also means funky graphics, music and sound ;) but hey, I took the sprites I found :p

I wanted to make an option for selecting the background, but didn't succeed, so I put EvilDragon's background in the bitmap folder, you just have to rename it

As I said on the News topic, I unfortunately won't have time to work on it anymore, at least not for the moment, so I encourage everyone who want's to have this game improved ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
And about your icon, I completely forgot :( thank you for yours ;) but I can't update the archive since EvilDragon uploaded the first version, only he can do the update ;)

I'll let he do it if he reads this message and have some time to spent ;)

Back