Total Control 2 (dreamcast)

I have one of those.
Playstation controllers work great and my dance mat works great. You can also hook up PC keyboards.
Playstation Guns DO NOT work though.
I have no idea about your Tekken 5 controller (I haven't even heard of this).

White Demon posted on Feb 12 2007 at 08:02 PM said:
I have one of those.
Playstation controllers work great and my dance mat works great. You can also hook up PC keyboards.
Playstation Guns DO NOT work though.
I have no idea about your Tekken 5 controller (I haven't even heard of this).
thanks, the tekken 5 controller is an arcade stick

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there´s exactly one lightgun game on the DC that´s worth playing it and purchasing a lightgun. House of the Dead 2, and i actually bought 2 lightguns for it. :D

Fishbong posted on Feb 15 2007 at 10:51 AM said:
Well, there´s exactly one lightgun game on the DC that´s worth playing it and purchasing a lightgun. House of the Dead 2, and i actually bought 2 lightguns for it. :D
I've got to ask, have you ever played two player by yourself with the two guns? I was going to buy another light gun just to do this, but didn't get around to it.

I mainly played it with friends, but i tried it with two guns once. The first ten minutes it was fun, because of the "dual wielding" coolness, but then i realised it´s only possible to aim precisely with one gun at a time, and the other one was just blasting somewhere on the screen most of the time.

Titcher posted on Feb 15 2007 at 07:11 PM said:
Fishbong posted on Feb 15 2007 at 10:51 AM said:
I've got to ask, have you ever played two player by yourself with the two guns? I was going to buy another light gun just to do this, but didn't get around to it.

used to do that in the arcades playing time crisis, its pretty cool having double the ammunition

Fishbong posted on Feb 15 2007 at 02:51 AM said:
Now your hating on my man Crimson Death OX!?
Man, I bought a light-gun for $40 bucks to play that only to find out that my TV is too large

Fishbong posted on Feb 16 2007 at 11:15 AM said:
Crimson death came only out in the USA, received some lausy critics, plus i would need to buy yet another lightgun for it. No thanks.
another? also comsic smash was an import ( I think japan..) didn't stop me..
(and should stop you, it's possibly the best DC game ever..)

What about Point Blank, that was on the DC wasn't it?

purple_goat posted on Feb 17 2007 at 02:27 AM said:
Crimson death came only out in the USA, received some lausy critics, plus i would need to buy yet another lightgun for it. No thanks.
PAL lightguns don´t work with NTSC games. I have a boot CD, so i could play it with the joypad though. I´ve never heard of cosmic smash though, is it good?

Fishbong posted on Feb 17 2007 at 02:40 AM said:
purple_goat posted on Feb 17 2007 at 02:27 AM said:
PAL lightguns don´t work with NTSC games. I have a boot CD, so i could play it with the joypad though. I´ve never heard of cosmic smash though, is it good?
IS.IT.GOOD?
dude, wollaps rez!
can you say any other games better than rez? maybe
more tripy? no.
but cosmic smash is, kill to get to a copy!!

Back