Top 234 of best MSX1 games

rlyeh

Certified Guru
49°9' East latitude, 126°43' South longitude: in y
Website
www.retrodev.info
Hi dudes

In case you dont know too much about MSX1 or MSX2 games here you have a list which contains a top of 234 MSX1 games. The list is the result of a big poll done by active MSX users like me.

http://www.msx.org/forumtopic1011.html

The top worths a look.

In case you need to download stuff try the ftp funet archive. It's a well known FTP archive, try it here:

ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/msx/games

Greetings

He also forgot to mention that you must own the original game disk before downloading those :p

Wicked Rlyeh, thanks! I've never seen an MSX1/2 in my life here in Canada, so it's cool to have some guidence!

Just out of curiousity.. did you let the guys at the site know about the emu? I'm sure they'd be very interested in portable MSX :)

I think it's messed up how a game like Eric and the Floaters could rank so low and a game like Road Fighter could rank so high :p

Great stuff!

Now, if only someone would do a top list of Atari St, C64, Game Gear, Master System and NES games........

:D

harking back to my orginal msx days in the 80's, a great little game was "lazy jones" a retro game within a retro game, if you will! couldn't see it on the list, so worth a mention emu heads......

I have added a thread called Da List of Lists... we should add our favourite lists in there... I have put my Spectrum ones and there is a submission for the SMS...

Back