Tomak Compo 2k4 Games!!

Yes, the coder is Braindead and he has already done a great demo, so that's not a fake :)

He seems to have internet problems...

hmm i think im gonna put my dice onto gpfinalwar... its really fun i just tried it for the first time

edit* hmmm nm im startin to turn towards gp32war

i dont really get how to build buildings and such in gpfinal war

bah, braindead should have put his games on a cd or something and then he should have gone to a friendz pc or inet café... now his chances to win are lost and we'll have to wait..

yeah I have to agree that the unit construction in GPfinalwar is a little counter intuitive but I think it's easier once you get past that.

GPwars...I think if it's going to be selective abou which functions it copies from Advance wars it should just have all it's art redrawn and be a differnt game altogether so as not to confuse people. it's got great potential as an engine it should just go ahead and be all it can be and get out of the shadow of it's progenitor.

B) Hey, GpFinalWar along with GPWars and KOF, this is great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOI CONTENT :rolleyes:

Non j'en utilise pas, disons que mes routines de déplacement sont faites pour pouvoir être utilisées sur 800 unités bloquées, sans faire ramer la console...

Bon y'a de la prévision qd les unités tombent sur un obstacle, mais c'est assez limité. Sinon, l'algo est court, simple, mais marche plutot bien, et tres vite !!

Bon il reste qq bugs, mais je v corriger ca avant de finir le mode skirmish... (fin Mai :) )

I downloaded VERTICAL SHOOTER - synchro.zip, but if I start it, it only shows a black'n'white painted picture.
I can press any key - nothing happens, I tried with pacrom and freelauncher.

Anyone has the same problem?

how comes metal slug was disqualified, ive been waiting 4 it 4 ages, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back