-Chicken Escape by Avseth

-BUG ATTACK by JyCet

-BOBTron By Woogal

-RacketsGp by Sahharoo

-GAMASUMO by WARSONG

-Bouyou by Nobody

take a look and download here:

http://tomakcompo.gp32france.com/

the results will be public the 8 of may!! good luck for all the coders.

Twinbee posted on May 3 2004 at 09:11 AM said:
I wish they'd sort that 'Internet Problem' and make Metal Slug available. :(
me too :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Metal Slug!! Great!! this means my review wasn't completely pointless!!
maybe it was as this could be completly different gameplay

hopefully its just like the original

smythe

im waiting to test the metal slug braindead2 version =), but im my opinion there are another interesting games, like Mrpg, by Aoyama (its a demo),AoiYume [Blue Dream] by Orion_ (how looks¿?),Bouyou by Nobody and alien eraser by Sanosuke.
all looks interesting,some looks wonderfull, great level of coders!! REALLY THNKS TO ALL!!

smythe posted on May 3 2004 at 10:53 AM said:
Metal Slug!! Great!! this means my review wasn't completely pointless!!
maybe it was as this could be completly different gameplay

then it wouldn't be metal slug it'd be shooter with metal slug graphics, which i'd be crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bouyou by Nobody looks like its a Donut Team game because you launch a rock at donut man with a slingshot. It doesn't really work good, like I haven't been able to hit him yet but atleast its a sign of progress.

hey falken80, if u read this, whats happenned with Metal SLug, its prob. the game most people want but its not there, is it a problem with bandwidth or something?

Metal Slug game... is it possible for someone else to Host it :D I realy want it... :D hehe

The problem is on Braindead's end. He's been having internet issues and hasn't been able to submit it. :)

And... why hasn't he been disqualified?

bah you're are rank amatures to my craving of metal slug, its my favorite game, EVER! i've spent so much time on yet i still want more, sigh shame the new one are shite.

Ure craving, ure craving, i just spent 300 quid on Mslug4 even tho i know its possibly the weakest in the series. I bought a NGPC for the soul purpose of metal slug, which are 2 out of the three game i own for it

I am actually gonna play Mslug online even tho KOF Online sucked

I wasted about 100 quid on an MVS to AES converter so i could play my MVS Mslug 2 and it didnt even work, so now i gotta build a supergun

i wish i had money so i could but, MS stuff, sigh. but gonna get me a job work up some money go down to shitty seaside arcade and buy a full arcade cabnet.

hey mattmagoo could you post some links explaining MVS AES building bords and such.

on the tomak website it says its (metel slug) has been disqualified. before it said 'internet problem' so is it just fantasy or does this gp32 metal slug exists? does anyone know the coder?????????????

Back