To All Homebrewers

Jebus

Still Fresh
Hello

I cant remember why I bought a GP32, most likely to play a few old games that I loved like Rainbow Islands and stuff.

Now, ive got them on my gp32_console and its great.

2 things missing:

Decent wrestling (WWF) game
Decent football (soccer) game

If GBA emulation was here id be over the moon with FIFA or Winning Eleven and Fire Pro Wrestling or Wrestlemania... but its not.

SOOOOO... enough of my blabbering.

With all this Fenix stuff going on and the quality of some of the games ive downloaded recently, I was wondering if a decent wrestling or football game would be on the cards for one of you homebrewers?

I understand its not easy and takes a long time, but I would be more than happy to either just straight up pay someone to make something worthwile, or run a compo with decent prizes if people were up for it?

I dont know how many guys there are still coding for GP32, where this topic should go or much else but umm... anyone, what ya think?

(And yes, of course I could just go buy a GBA and those games, but I dont want to. I like my GP32)

I understand its not easy and takes a long time, but I would be more than happy to either just straight up pay someone to make something worthwile, or run a compo with decent prizes if people were up for it?
Compo's usually bring out the best in coders

Not to burst your bubble but have you tried any Mega Drive/Genesis Wrestling games?
Generally steer clear of NES apart from Temco World Wrestling :D

Yeah course dude, but theyre generally very poor.

Id like to see something done with graphics like on games such as smashgp, crocodingus in crocoland... etc for a wrestling game but it comes down to gameplay with wrestling titles.

If the wrestling games on the systems that are emulatable by GP32 were more responsive, updateable, more in-depth and stuff I wouldnt have asked but unfortunately theyre just.... bad.

If coders could make something but didnt know about all the characters, moves and stuff id be happy to help explain and make graphics.

If you did a compo with an ace prize and the requirement was a wrestling game I'm sure you'd get a fair few participants. :p

Have you tried any off the Fire Pro Wrestling games for SNES?

not too sure how well they'd work on the GP32 though ;)

Yup, got it on SNES but its slow and choppy... and old... and Japanese...

:D

Heh, just got it and it is quite alright but the wrestlers only have like 5 moves or something.

Would be cool if someone could code that game but make the graphics a bit nicer and add more moves and weapons to smash people on the head with and stuff.

Id be chuffed :D

Mystery prize for the first coder to reply :lol:

Back