Title Match

beanfarmer

Website
Visit site
ok so i work full time in a game shop, and its a normal thursday my freinds come down to see me and one of hem says to me "spex man... i wanna buy a DS" so he hands me the cash i hand over the DS (@ this point im thinking great the boss will be pleased with me today... neways) in our store u buy a console and you get a free preownd game so my freind being the puzzle lover that he is picks up zoo keeper,

we talk for a while and i notice the zoo keeper box and the little pics of animals on it and ask myself where have i seen them before, it clicks tile match... so i switch the pc on next to the till (boss put it there he gets board easy) i point firefox to gp32x.de and go to the downloads section, then freeware then puzzles find title match and download it :D great i open my bag get my cardreader out plug it it and transfer tile match over,

i boot my 2x (15sec flat btw love cramfs) and load title match

i must say WHAT A GAME it could easyliy rivile Zoo Keeper hours of fun so much fun infact i didnt get much more work done :p oh well ill have to pick up the slack tomorrow :p

if u havent already tile match it go grab it, it rocks

now where did i put my 2x arhhh there it is hehehehehe

EDIT: sorry wrong name @ begining of post lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Your friend will be so happy when you show him the clone you downloaded for free just minutes after selling him the original.

"Cheers dude, you couldn't have told me about this sooner?"

virusx posted on Apr 7 2006 at 03:24 AM said:
I really enjoy this game.
I play it a lot and it's always on my Sd !

Same here ^^ fantastic game!

awsome news :D i like little action puzzlers like this, i have bourght zoo keeper as well now :D lol who do i make a donation to for this wonderful game he/she deserves my cash just as much (if not more than) nintendo

Sonistar posted on Apr 7 2006 at 06:34 PM said:
only thing is i want the music to play when your playing the game caz the music is awesome!

You can do this. I think you press START instead of B to start your game with music.

Hey, thanks everyone for the comments! :)

WhizzBang posted on Apr 8 2006 at 01:44 AM said:
You can do this. I think you press START instead of B to start your game with music.
Yes, that's a know bug that I decided to leave as someboy (sorry, don't remember it's name) asked me to be able to play with music. Should be an option instead of a bug, shouldn't it? :)

TileMatch rules ass. Best game ever on the 2x. I hope miq01 will include a "Jewel Quest" like mode where you have to "block out" tiles...that would surely make this the best!

TileMatch rules ass. Best game ever on the 2x. I hope miq01 will include a "Jewel Quest" like mode where you have to "block out" tiles...that would surely make this the best!

miq01 posted on Apr 8 2006 at 02:06 AM said:
Yes, that's a know bug that I decided to leave as someboy (sorry, don't remember it's name) asked me to be able to play with music. Should be an option instead of a bug, shouldn't it? :)

If it's a documented bug then it becomes a feature B)

Back