Tigerdirect

Azure

Trust the recursion...
Has anybody here bought anything from TigerDirect before? I plan on buying my next SMC from there but I've been reading some bad things on resellerratings.com (I know it's just resellerratings, but it is still very influential).

I think that they have really bad service. Lots of ppls on other fourums say that, too. And so does my grandad, who ordered from them a lot until they sent a few hundred dollar thing to the wrong address when he had typed it on the i-net.

A question about Amazon: Do you buy directly from them? Like this. I believe it's from TigerDirect, but it's on Amazon.com. Am I buying from Amazon.com, which is buying from TigerDirect? How does it work?

What's a rip off? The SMC or the buying the SMC from Tigerdirect? BTW, I don't just want to make a random purchase as I want to have another SMC by the 26th, on which I'm going to have to go to a party in Oakland, 2 hours from where I live, at night (Which I'm happy is finally happening. Ever since I bought my GP32 FLU I've wanted to go on a long car drive at light, with the bright FLU light on and watching some nice Family Guy or something, but everytime I went somewhere far away, it was always during the day, and it was hot...). So, I'll have the SMC full of episodes from my favorite tv shows and I'm going to be able to watch them on my new glass screen at 166mhz.

Dearer? :lol:
They are the same product, I mentioned the Amazon one because I asked a question, which is currently unanswered, about how certain products on Amazon are purchased. I thought that you indirectly buy them from the website they are on, in this case, TigerDirect. So, I thought if I buy it indirectly, it would be safer.

I've never used tigerdirect as I am in UK.

Are they a very big company? Because if they are then there will always be complaints (more customers = more unhappy customers). We have the same criticisms in the UK about ebuyer (big UK pc co.) and even amazon. But I've used the companies several times with no problems.

When I first went to the website the name sounded very familier. I think I've seen some commercials or something for it before.

No you should buy from tiger direct.I have never had any problems with them.I have never ordered a smc only computer parts.

Back