TI-83 Games

ThndrShk2k

The Awesome Guru
Website
Visit site
As with the 15day competition, Falldown was made a game for the GP32, i was thinking *since i cannot do things myself due to the lack of coding skills/time* that someone can make GP32 versions of other popular games. I only have 1 other game i know is only on Ti-83+ which is Subhunt.

but there are other TI-83/86/89 only games out there too :D

PS. i havent found a good chess game for GP32 either :p

Edit: remake, that was the word

Last edited by a moderator:
Howabout creating a program with similar capabilitys as the Ti-83. I got to use one today, some guy taught my math class how to use them. I could write boobs on the screen with real letters, it was crazy. BTW, they were Ti-83 Pluses.

Howabout creating a program with similar capabilitys as the Ti-83. I got to use one today, some guy taught my math class how to use them. I could write boobs on the screen with real letters, it was crazy. BTW, they were Ti-83 Pluses.
a graphing calculator program would actually be good, not neseccary a TI83+ emulator, but one that does the same things

i'm surprised you do not own a TI83... although you may not live in the US, in which most schools, junior and senior math classes say it's a requirement XD
I ahve a TI83+Silver Edition, i have some fancy programs like 3Dgrapher*graphs 3D equasions into an object, like a sphere or such
Also have some games like:
Subhunt
Dr.Mario*clone, but it is called Dr.Mario*
Megaman*TI-83+ version* MailMan, MilkMan, AnchorMan, DoorMan, SalesMan, PoliceMan, CrazyMan, FeshMan, and TI-Man.
Wolfenstein83+ *very weird to play* Wolf3d Clone
Lotus Racing Challenge*like the old arcade racing games by sega*
Bust A Move
Pheonix
Araknoid Clone*never d/l any lvls so i never played*
BattleShip
Falldown
Solitare
Yatzee
Ztris*Tetris Clone*

a Cell Sheet program
encryption program, with ability to lock down your calculator*fancy one, it stays locked down even if the ram is reset/batteries taken out :D, very good*
Periodic Table
Organizer
FlashCards

lol most this stuff you can do on the GP32 too :D

How powerful is the Ti-83? Anyways, we will be using the ti-83 on our exams, the school has about 30 and my class has about that many kids so its fine.
well the TI-83+ uses Ram as memory, more archived things *permament* the less temp Ram you have
TI-83+SE has double the ram as regular TI-83+ and is faster, not that anyone can notice with a calculator.
TI-86 and TI-89 may be more powerful, but TI-83 is the most popular... for now

Back