Thunderz Interview

Hooka

That Guy!
Website
Visit site
Hello, added a new interview and another should be following later or tommorow ;)
Be sure to click on the Yeti 3d screenshot to see ALL of the screenshots, it looks amazing! Well, have a good night all!

great job! Wow, Yeti 3d does look really promising... Do you know if it runs smoothly?
EDIT: thanks for the heads up Vimacs; can't wait to see it

Oh my god! Yeti looks awsome! Great interview.

So you know, I have started working on the new layout for the site, should be finished soonish, depends on school and stuff.

No problem Maks ;) it's good It'll be done eventually! I'm pretty sure everyone's getting tired of my eye sore site ;P

Do you not know about this one?

Any entry to any of the other compo's can be entered, and the most improved one wins a gp32 BLU, I think you should enter, I mean who could resist a Neo Geo pocket emu?

The 10th of June, only 3 days away.

They really should have put more hype around this, some people even think its fake there has been that little mentioned about it.

Check out gbax for more.

Well Im sure it'll still be good!

Alot of people are also expecting to see yoyofr enter a gp32 release of his snes emu, so it should be a tight competition!

Nice interview, I didn't realise Yeti3D was still being worked on. Must say it looks very impressive, ThunderZ.

Are there any games being constructed around the engine yet or is it still a tech demo? If a 3D game got released with this engine it would surely inject the GP32 with a new lease of life.....

Back