Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do YOU have one?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nilsiboy

1337 T045T
Website
Visit site
I just read through the topics and started to realize how Strange/weird/whatever this forum is :D
is angelina jolie a man?
googlewhacking
people talking about what music theyre listening to 0o

dont you all have a life?

I voted to have a life, when will you send it to me...
Cos you see I need it before Christmas. :p

Yup, like gamefaqs.com -theres this one guy who must be about ten, who sits there and spams constantly 24/7 under hundreds of different usernames, and has done for the last 5 years. Either that, or it's just full of immature pricks.

I love these boards :)

YEAH! I'M NOT SPAMMING! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Do YOU Have A Life?

BTW ANGELINA JOLIE IS A MAN

Angelina jolie is about the sexyest woman on the planet, its just her extreme weirdness that could put you off.
but i certainly would... possibly even twice...

feddon posted on Dec 15 2004 at 12:19 AM said:
Angelina jolie is about the sexyest woman on the planet, its just her extreme weirdness that could put you off.
but i certainly would... possibly even twice...

wrong thread, i suppose ^^

Telcolou, a life is what you dont do in the internet or in front of a screen...apart from watching TV...thats life too i think

it gets philosophical :) what is life?

Last edited by a moderator:
Phycho Doughboy posted on Dec 15 2004 at 04:40 PM said:
Well... my heart is beating, I'm breathing, I eat, sleep, work, socialize, reproduce, and die... so yes, I sure am living.

I am, I AM quite living me.

Nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is fucking stupid. I spent an hour a day or so on gp32x because I have so much goddamn free time due to University or the summer holidays and suddenly I have no life. Well, excuuuuuse ME for not finding something non-gp32x to do every freaking second I'm awake. You jackass. I'LL GET RIGHT ON THAT SIR.

With respect to my post count, I've been posting for 1.5 years, and much of that is on the spam thread. You can do the maths.

Essentially, I and many others use gp32x along with many other sites at the times when most teenagers would be watching the TV. gp32x just happens to be a hell of a lot more interesting.

Back