The time machine pledge

Nardella

I Edward Nardella pledge that if I should gain access to a time machine and it is legal/safe/affordable to do so I will be sure to warn OPT to find a company other than CC.

Please post your pledge here!

/end sillyness

I, Binky the nondescript pledge that if I should gain access to a time machine and it is legal/safe/affordable to do so I will be sure to lock Dr Richard Beeching, Chairman of British Railways and Margaret Thatcher, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (among others)in a safe place where they are unable to cause wholesale destruction of British Industry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I, Caine, hereby pledge that if I should gain access to a time machine that I will utilize it to get stinking rich.

I, Caine, hereby pledge that if I should gain access to a time machine that I will utilize it to get stinking rich.
Maybe elaborate about that in Auntie Maude's Legacy? :lol:

Ore-sama, onpon4, pledge that should ore-sama gain access to a time machine and it is safe/legal/affordable to do so, ore-sama will become the awesome man of the future and use ore-sama-no psychic powers to become stinking rich and RULE THE WORLD!!!!!

I make no such pledge because time travel is paradox free. It is impossible to go back in time and change things. :p

I Gdax pledge that if I should gain access to a time machine and it is legal/safe/affordable to do so I will be sure to ride the roller coaster of life in exactly the same way again.

Ore-sama, onpon4, pledge that should ore-sama gain access to a time machine and it is safe/legal/affordable to do so, ore-sama will become the awesome man of the future and use ore-sama-no psychic powers to become stinking rich and RULE THE WORLD!!!!!
me too, except for the if legal part if I end up ruling the world then old laws shouldn't matter. So I can infer that you are male and think of yourself as an important person already right no?

I also will make the creator of death note not kill off L.

Last edited by a moderator:
I, Stradian the humble, pledge that if I should gain access to a time machine and it is legal/safe/affordable to do so shall stop myself from destroying my first pandora

I, Prometheus, wielder of the +1 Scythe of Moderating, wouldn't do anything, and would destroy the time machine and its plans to prevent its misuse.

I, Mr Rob, pledge that if I should gain access to a time machine and it is legel/safe/affordable to do so, shall travel back in time to stop some of the Doctor Who episodes from being lost in time forever. Mostly for the sake of irony.

I, Le Mummia, pledge that if I should gain access to a time machine and it is legel/safe/affordable to do so, shall travel back in time to nail Cleopatra.

Who are you? You don't exist because someone changed time! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

Yes but once I stopped existing there was no longer any reason for anyone to time travel to destroy me and I started existing again. And not, ad infinitum in a Schrodinger-esque existence.

Back