The Telcolou Disappearance

Goity said:
lubidog said:
Ha! I know what happened to him, and I will probably have to do the same. But it is funny reading you all guessing!

No one is even close!
Oh my days; did he decide to consolidate his existing loans into one single, easy to make monthly repayment!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

How...?

Just, how...????!!!???

Last edited by a moderator:
rokdcasbah said:
Nice joke. I see dcgm is in on it as well now. :p

Kidding. Or am I?

He was a good dude. My guess is that he joined up with the remaining members of one of GG Allin's 40 backing bands, then went on tour, like, forever.

I still wouldn't mind a PM.
They're playing now as "The Bloodied Telcolons" at local gas stations or roadside food stands, untils the cops show and break it up.

I don't get Goity's comment. I'm probably just dense but I am going to assume it's a joke even though it may be a clue.

My only reasonable guess is that he felt he was spending too much time here, and it was holding him back from other things in his life, so he quit cold turkey and had his account removed so that he wouldn't be tempted to return. Perhaps he still reads the boards.

:)

If that's the case, I really don't blame him. I've been though that...sometimes you just can't trust yourself. If it's not, well, I don't have anything better, nor do I feel it's good to take this too far. I was honestly curious but I liked him and don't want to pry so I'll just leave it at that.

On a similar note, why did Reesy have to re-register his account?

bringouthegimp would have something to say about this, im sure telcolou had something to do with gimps kidnapping.................... i just cant prove it........yet.

moz said:
bringouthegimp would have something to say about this, im sure telcolou had something to do with gimps kidnapping.................... i just cant prove it........yet.
kidnapping? Wut?

Back