GP2X The Sdl Demo Effects Collection

gp2brew

Website
gp2brew.com
Hey,

Well, I mentioned this in the mag, but thought I should post here and see whether anyone is interested in porting this SDL demo effects library to the GP2X. Also I've cross-posted to the GP32 board as I understand possibly not all the GP2X devs are interested in GP32 anymore (judging by the IRC channels ;) ).

It shouldn't be a huge undertaking and I think it would be invaluable to homebrewers.

The Demo Effects Collection.

Any takers? ;)

Cheers,

D.C.C.

Any takers? ;)

You? You could view it as a 1st project to get your teeth stuck into SDL, you could port some of this stuff over (not the OpenGL bits) with a very basic knowledge of C and the compiler tool-chain.

Why don't you have a go, there is nothing much really to 'port' it is just a case of building most of it for the GP2X?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any takers? ;)

You? You could view it as a 1st project to get your teeth stuck into SDL, you could port some of this stuff over (not the OpenGL bits) with a very basic knowledge of C and the compiler tool-chain.

Why don't you have a go, there is nothing much really to 'port' it is just a case of building most of it for the GP2X?

Heh, yeah well that did occur to me ;)

Just thought someone might like to tackle it as a project, as you say it shouldn't be too difficult.

Besides, I'm not in the first run of GP2X's ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back