Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other...

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters

Bosbeetle

Terminally lost
Website
Visit site
Man I love it :) especially now I got a new pandora (my old one had a broken volume wheel) and I flipped in the SD card and all the highscores, save games, preferences are the same :) (what difference with switching to a new desktop computer)

This would make firmware updates a lot less time consuming.

Great job skeezix, vimacs and the rest :)

I also like the way you can almost have a completly different set-up by just changing the SD-card. I can imagine setting up a emulator card and a homebrew card and a utilities card.

(also prety easy to child proof it :D )

PokeParadox said:
It is great, I wish some of the in-built apps saved to the appdata on SD card though.

Agreed, also not all devs use this system sadly (where do the scummvm saves go ??)

The fact that I am able to handle it means its very noob friendly :D

Last edited by a moderator:
what ED rainbow drawing?
oh and i love the PND system but i didn't vote because i've never used it ^.^'

Deyna said:
what ED rainbow drawing?
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/54620-openpandora-team-get-more-sleep/page__view__findpost__p__879812

The PND system is ok although I hate the separate appdata thing. That directory will be a mess in no time. There is no way to separate things in subdirectories in there so we will end up with a huge unmanageable wall of hundreds of appdata directories in no time.

jasay said:
Deyna said:
what ED rainbow drawing?
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/54620-openpandora-team-get-more-sleep/page__view__findpost__p__879812
. . .wow

DaveC said:
The PND system is ok although I hate the separate appdata thing. That directory will be a mess in no time. There is no way to separate things in subdirectories in there so we will end up with a huge unmanageable wall of hundreds of appdata directories in no time.

When Dev stick to it I think its a nice and very practical way. All data is in appdata look up your program and your data should be there. As for the PNDs themselves you might want to put them in the menu or on the desktop so they should be shuffleble without having to move all the data.

Back