The longest day of my life.

Gune

Still Fresh
This morning was like any other, I woke up and made my coffe and got ready for work. After I ran a few miles and took a shower i heard a noice from the door. When i got out i was greeted with a small package laying on the floor, far too small to be the Pandora, it turned out to be the SDCH card and reader that i ordered for the Pandora though.

Nice, i though. But when i picked it up i saw that another letter was underneath, a letter telling me that a package was awaiting me at the postoffice that was too big to be delivired in the mailbox. Could it be?

No more than 2 minutes later i was in my car and rushing to the postoffice, once there i presented them the letter and awaited the person over the counter to bring me the package.

And there i saw it, the same package i had seen in pictures sent the me by the seller in the US. I was extatic! I took my package with the biggest smile ive had in a long time. Once in my car i desperatly tried to defeat the bubblewrap-monster of tape-a-lot-land and emerged victorious! There it was, my very own Pandora!

Only problem is that now i have to work for no less than 9 hours before i get to play with it, hence the topic title, bracing myself for the longest day of my adult life. Whilst hoping no issues will come up with the device once i get home, battery malfunction? Not starting? So my things that can go wrong. Its killing me.

If you have not heard from me in 9 hours when i hopefully spam the forums about how awesome the Pandora is and how life is all about butterflies and honey, assume my demise.

Stefan Larsson.

i hated that day, as i had to experience that feeling in someone else house, im sure i looked like i had jizzed in my pants in front of 2 people ive never met, in their house. but if you happen to read this while at work, try to get some sleep while youre AT work, as this thing is likely to cause you some sleep loss over the next Two Months

I took mine to work 1st day,, didnt get alot else done,, did you at least set it to charge before you left?

I still have the box in the car:p And the dude i bought in from charged it before shippment i belive:)

i hated that day, as i had to experience that feeling in someone else house, im sure i looked like i had jizzed in my pants in front of 2 people ive never met, in their house. but if you happen to read this while at work, try to get some sleep while youre AT work, as this thing is likely to cause you some sleep loss over the next Two Months

I whould assume so seeing as my favorite games are for SNES, Chrono trigger, FF3 and so on!=D

When I first got mine I plugged it in and stared at the desktop as it sat on my desk all day .. it was really, really fun for some reason. I just was so happy to finally have the damned thing, I didn't really need to use it! :)

Openned mine in the waiting room of a tire-rack, Getting new tires for my mom. People kept giving me weird looks

My first pandora was a slightly used one from a US seller on the other forum. The day it arrived I had already called in sick for no reason so it was a massive coincidence.

Post man rang the doorbell while I was making breakfast. So I unwrapped it and powered it up...

...and then I ate pancakes.

Fuck_Yeah-s633x503-121421.jpg

Back