The Death Star..

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear rightfull worshipfull hon MASTER STEPHEN HAWKINGS..
please..it is with great hardships that we are looking searching needing support in finding a law company firm that would or will be so kind in helping us with::
ref: 17/18 may 1992..ac (acre..akko..akka)brazil..gov assasinated della volpe hotel sao paulo..his molar tooth been taken off in the hit..edmundo pinto pds..
ref: alexandre paes santos(meeting with president r.g mugabe)..osvaldo simoes(family member nelson piquet f-1 driver)..
ps..lost my dearest friend fabio R O C H A de jesus while with the simoes..
ref: 04 oct 1992..all el crash over amsterdam..it was full of chemicals..my father is a chemist..did board a flight in (sal)salvador..bahia..brazil..please where was i ?(hannover)..where was i going ?..*
~~ dear r. w. hon MASTER STEPHEN HAWKINGS..please what a british embassador for brazil would be doing inside alexandre paes santos office at the time of 20:00/21:00 ?..never seem a man transpirate so much..he was ducking all over the place..he did look me down..he liked me not..~~
## dr peter collecott cmg british embassador for brazil at the moment may not be what he seems to be..##
myself..i stand very fearfull for my life..
***** please brazil needs the basic security system now !!!! *****
^^ soares junior 02.02.1967
my brother 25.12.1969 ^
the croppy acre..waltham forest..leytonstone..london..E11
looking forward hearing from you soon..i remain sincerely thanks..
464x443quad.. sterl.. + 1x464tril.. sterl.. for the time being..
SAINT ERIK ED..PATRON OF SWEDEN..KING AND MARTYR..17 MAY 1160..
HIS HOLINESS POPE JOHN PAUL II BIRTHDAY..18 MAY 1920..
HER MAJESTY QUEEN OF SWEDEN SILVIA SOARES..
GRACE
we support the moviment at camp david usa * please bring the troops out of iraque..*
we support the viaox/merck compensations..
please..check knac.com message boards.. :blink: :ph34r: :unsure: :wacko:

orly.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back