Termula (please Try)

Pickle

Mega GP Mania
Website
Visit site
Ok i grabbed the termula source im hoping we can use it to log what the problem is with things that arnt running.
My wiz is down for the moment do I need someone to try it.

pickle.gp2x.de/term.zip

(To the original author, its not my intention to release this, but I need a tool for everyone to log things from console, termula was the best option I can think of)

I can see the Termula screen for a few seconds but then the program crashes to desktop.

Look here.

Regards,
Stephan
oh thanks! It will surely be useful.

Is there a way to have usb networking on the wiz? like running things via telnet and such.. that will be the best way to debug.
I even don't know if the console currently support it or it's only for file transfer... I remind the old F-100 to have such feature, but the F-200 wasn't able to do it anymore...

Last edited by a moderator:
The Wiz supports USB network but there are afaik problems with the driver at the moment...

awwwwww :( lame GPH... not only they haven't released a proper SDK, but even a simple method to debug your apps... -_- it feels just like programming on a cracked console

sbock sadly i never did anything like that before, and it's a bit confusing for me, basically i have to solder something on an ext cable, then put a serial on the other end? (if i don't manage to find a cable that already has the right connector )

Will i need to use a VirtualBox with linux to get the output or it can run on windows in some other way?

I'll try to search a Samsung 810 cable somewhere... seems the easiest way...

usb networking would be a dream :(

Will i need to use a VirtualBox with linux to get the output or it can run on windows in some other way?

Hyperterm will work, too.

I'll try to search a Samsung 810 cable somewhere...

Yeah, the RS232 level shifter is included in this solution. You only need to resolder the EXT connector.

Back