GP32 Technical Documents?

Drag

Website
drag.wootest.net
Do you know how NES developers have the nesdev document? It explains that the sound is two squares, a triangle, noise, dpcm, etc, and that the bg is made up of nametables of 8x8 tiles and that there's an interrupt here, and some mappers have a timer that can be used blah blah blah.

Is there anything like that for the GP32? I need to know if whether the LCD screen image is just a huge manipulated bitmap, or if there's a bg and a sprite layer, and if it's made up of tiles, or you can just set each individual pixel, whether the sound is 8-bit or 16-bit, what the timers and interrupt capabilities, what quirks the palette has, and how to select colors from the palette and draw them to screen...

You know, "basic" stuff like that, all in a document. Is there one?

I apologize if I haven't searched thoroughly enough.

About the screen, it's just a plain linear framebuffer, no mappers, no tiles.
About your actual question: check the CPU datasheet at www.deadcoderssociety.tk in the downloads section. It has anything you could need.

there are lots of techdocs that are pdfs
however, you can convert them to html with modified version of a tool called "pdf2html" (some pdfs dont "allow" you to copy the, blah; i wont explain anything here)
i'm sure it follows ansi-standard and can be compiled on windows aswell, just google

Back