Tabletop Rpgs Character Sheets

I'd also love to see something like this but personally I think a touch screen is essential. So a PDA or NDS version would rock. Not saying that a non-touch screen character sheet wouldn't work, but I think you need either keyboard or pen to edit details.

Well you would prolly need to still carry a piece of paper for your inventory and whatnot (or build yourself a huge DB of keywords o_O and build "objects" out of it)

I was mainly refering to something to keep track of stats, spells, HP, auto roll die and calculate relevant bonuses, etc etc

I wouldn`t know where to start

oh well, I guess I do: learn C++ =s hehe

xcen posted on Aug 29 2006 at 09:25 PM said:
Well you would prolly need to still carry a piece of paper for your inventory and whatnot (or build yourself a huge DB of keywords o_O and build "objects" out of it)

I was mainly refering to something to keep track of stats, spells, HP, auto roll die and calculate relevant bonuses, etc etc

I wouldn`t know where to start

oh well, I guess I do: learn C++ =s hehe

it probably wouldn't be all that hard... but you'd have to manually enter all the details for each type... which if you've just got the manual to hand is kinda pointless...

and dunno bout you but when I used to be into table top games like Warhammer etc I had mostly everything memorized anyways...

sometimes wish I'd never sold all my warhammer stuff... but meh, whats a poor student to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
slaanesh posted on Aug 30 2006 at 09:46 AM said:
AcidiC posted on Aug 29 2006 at 12:26 AM said:
NWN 2 is coming soon. This would be good for building characters :p
On which platform? NDS? :D Please don't say PC...
PC of course! :p

If it was on NDS, it would have a cheesy name like Neverwinter Nights: Dark Sword

Last edited by a moderator:
Back