Swiss Army Knive, the Pyra under the Sharp Tools

Im on an New Daylie Driver SAK Quest; when I’m honest to myself, I only need this BitDriver 2 times a week, so an 4 Layer SAK will be the next one : I got today an Delemont Evolotion Grip S17 which is the Wenger equivalent to the Huntsman, but I’m not happy: the amount of tools and the Tickness are perfekt but seems like I have to put it allready in my collection as I can’t open can opener, bottle opener, and scissor easy..

so on Thursday I will receive a black Victorinox Huntsman..

I when i can get my Pictures over from Discord i can post them..

The Black Huntsman did arrive yesterday, and its in comparassion to this S17 much better, and for about half the Price: The Tools are folding whitouth much tension but are secure enough to work save (this blade is ok for small bushcraft stuff, but you would have German §42a Compatible bigger Blade in the Woods anyway..) i think for stuff like Cutting a Baggle or some other small Knive Tasks its fine..
The Scissors are fold out whitouth hurting as they have enough space between the scissor Thump Nick and the next tool (the Woodsaw is a bit less high).. and the Bottle and Can Openers are also much more pleasent to fold out..
Im quite happy whit it.. and its about 80gramms less than my Cybertool L

So my Knive EDC looks now like this: The Huntsman is the Main Knive, then i have the Minichamp on my Keyring as its provide me whit an Nail Cleaner and a small Pen, (and this strange Orange peel blade) , the Cybertool is in my Backpack, this will get use when i really need an Bit Driver or the pliers ..

IMG_1231.jpg

Back