Swf To Avi Converting

Goity

VIP Sleaze
Are there any good converters out for pc cos then wed just be able to watch flash on gpcinema and not need a flash player?

There are converters, but I have yet to find one that works well. I always got a loop at a point, so that the file can never finish....

Play it and use a screen recorder to record it. But I dunno how well screen recorders work, it might be too jerky.

The one screen capture program I got that seems to work is cam studio but it's not easy to capture flash with it as you cant tell it to capture a flash window unless it's already playing which means you'll miss a few seconds as you hit play and then record. or you could just play the Fkash full screen and record that but it can cause your computer to slow down a bit and mess up the quality of the recording.

The only decent flash converters I've found are shareware which need to be purchsed to get an uncluttered transfer to video. The best one ive tried would have been WinMpeg convert but it has an annoying hait of not converting the sound with it, (I wouldnt pay money for it...glad I didn't ;) ) The next best is Magic SWF2AVI but the picture quality could be better... I havent tried a full version of it yet so I don't know if the final product would be worth the money.

Back