SuperZaxxon 1.51 Issue

apersonthinks

I have an issue with the volume mixer after flashing 1.51 on my 512MB 600MHz pandora. Instead of showing the volume mixer, It says "No controls are marked as visible. Please open the select controls dialog to select some." When I select controls, it only gives me options for capture (Main Mic etc.). Any ideas?

Edit: When i open audacious, it says snd_mixer_find_selem failed.

Edit2: I flashed a 2nd time and the mixer still doesn't work.

Edit3: Flashed back to 1.50. Mixer still doesn't work even after the community codec pack is installed.

Edit4: When i changed the mixer device in audacious to hw:0 instead of default device, it worked and some how fixed the normal mixer settings as well. Reflashing to SuperZaxxon 1.51 now to see if it works with that.

Edit5: Ok i figured out how to fix it :) ! Open audacious, click ok on the snd_mixer_find_selem failed box, mess with the volume slider next to the repeat/shuffle buttons, go into preferences, alsa preferences and switch between mixer device as default and hw:0 until you see Master as the mixer element. Then reboot, go into mixer settings, select controls and choose master. Its weird but it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right. It's weird - but it seems to have fixed it for me too.

OK - that helped some, but now I have another Audacious and 1.51 issue - Audacious simply exits without warning at random.

Hmm...

256MB Pandora 800mhz Opp3 running 1.51

Audacious 3.01 downloaded last night from PNDstore

Not sure if this is a 1.51 issue or an Audacious 3.01 issue.

Back