Summerlove

franxis work on the mame emulator is crap compared to what i have up my sleave...its to bad none of you will get the MAME gp2x emulator.

:)

too bad im going to enjoy showing you pictures of it later on it.. im pretty shure your heads will spin in the oposite direction.. you dont want see you all messed up

Yamaha posted on Aug 23 2006 at 01:19 AM said:
franxis work on the mame emulator is crap compared to what i have up my sleave...its to bad none of you will get the MAME gp2x emulator.

too bad im going to enjoy showing you pictures of it later on it.. im pretty shure your heads will spin in the oposite direction.. you dont want see you all messed up
Bored now :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yamaha posted on Aug 23 2006 at 12:19 AM said:

I spend my spare time trying to improve MAME for GP2X... I don't understand why you say my work is crap... I think MAME GP2X is the best portable MAME port ever, it is my personal opinion, but it should be great if somebody releases a better port... I don't understand why you are insulting me in this forum daily... You seem to have some personal problems with me... Why? Probably nothing related to my MAME port... Anyway please forum moderators, shut up this kid please...

Yamaha posted on Aug 22 2006 at 05:19 PM said:

...and pigs fly...

Anyway Franxis, thanks for all your hard work and dedication! :)

Yamaha posted on Aug 22 2006 at 08:19 PM said:

Your posts were funny, now they are not even worth reading anymore... =(

franxis, your version of MAME IS one of the best portable versions around. I have tried just about all of them. Everyone here appreciates your hard work except for that turd who obviously does have a vendetta against you for no reason other than the fact that he can't play SF2 Alpha (which makes no sense at all)

Those of us that have been here for a while know exactly how much work went into this, and that you even used it for your final project in school.

There's NO complaints from me! I can't get enough Megaman: Power Battles on my GP2x. So, you get a big fat thank you from me :D

@Mods
Please ban Yamaha before somebody gets real angry.

@Yamaha
Nobody wants to see anything of you.

@Franxis
Nice work as always. MAME GP2x ist imho the best portabe solution I know and I tried many...

Franxis posted on Aug 23 2006 at 01:52 AM said:

I spend my spare time trying to improve MAME for GP2X... I don't understand why you say my work is crap... I think MAME GP2X is the best portable MAME port ever, it is my personal opinion, but it should be great if somebody releases a better port... I don't understand why you are insulting me in this forum daily... You seem to have some personal problems with me... Why? Probably nothing related to my MAME port... Anyway please forum moderators, shut up this kid please...
It's because your not Japanese.

Would you be interested in changing ethnic origin?

I spend my spare time trying to improve MAME for GP2X...
I don't understand why you say my work is crap...
I think MAME GP2X is the best portable MAME port ever, it is my personal opinion
Agreed :) You've done a great job.
I wouldn't bother rising to the insults from this guy..
It's strange as his posts appear to have got more and more 'unhinged' recently..

Wait? Is he from America (as stated on his profile here) or Australia
(as stated in the myspace link above)?

I hope he's not from Australia, America can have him!

Anyway, Franxis. Take no notice of him. Just shrug it off as some nutter
spouting crap.

Excellent work too :p I know its not an easy project.

-Twixn-

Franxis posted on Aug 23 2006 at 12:52 AM said:

Franxis, I don't think you need to explain to this troll anything, he is not worth 1 nanosecond of your time. You don't need to defend your port of MAME either, those of us with a brain that still functions normally realize what a great port your MAME is.

This guy is obviously a stupid troll LAMER who couldn't do anything. I see 2 reasons for his lameness. He is just a simple troll that likes to work everyone up, or he is a PSP/DS etc fanboi that is jealous and is trying to ruin the GP2X scene by trying to discourage the top coders.

What ever the reason just ignore his retarded posts. As far as what it is that this guy has up his "sleave" is just his arm ;) This guy is an idiot.

Twixn posted on Aug 23 2006 at 10:45 PM said:
Wait? Is he from America (as stated on his profile here) or Australia
(as stated in the myspace link above)?

I hope he's not from Australia, America can have him!

-Twixn-
We don't want him either. The US has enough morons, including the one in the White House ;)

:lol: Burrrrrrrrn!!!!!

(He's been deleted now, so some mod did thier job)

sensible GP32 posted on Aug 25 2006 at 09:09 PM said:
mods are people too......

No no, it's been detemined you're all bots. :p

uh...i mean, no we are human.

anyways Franxis dont listen to this turnip, you have done some of the most stella work for the community.

and remember this advice
"never trust anyone with a myspace account"

*quick edit, its hard to believe that somone who is 28 ffs can act alot worse than alot of our younger members

Great to see the samples in GP2X - nice release.

Franxis - looking forward to seeing Bosconian working again. I think I updated the driver on the GP32 version - so that should work perfectly fine on GP2X as well.

I also updated Zektor and a few others to include additional sample support. You may want to sort the driver source code by date order to see which ones I changed recently?

Back