Stress Relief

That must be why he gets a girlfriend, to fool people for his secret love of Malfoi.

That's exactly it, over compensating for his gayness.

originals here

Edit: on a better idea the original has become an email to everyone.
Also when harry gets his invisability cloak replace cloak with cock and its a bit funny :ph34r:

pubjoe posted on Sep 2 2004 at 06:30 PM said:
lol! "Hermione, you have excellent wang control".

btw: I was getting a little worried about myself when watching the most recent film. Does anyone else think Hermoine's sexy?
Yes, but shes a lot closer to my age than yours. I'm sure there will be a saucy video with hermione and her favourite wand in action by the time the last film is out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dozer posted on Sep 3 2004 at 10:25 PM said:
pubjoe posted on Sep 2 2004 at 06:30 PM said:
lol! "Hermione, you have excellent wang control".

btw: I was getting a little worried about myself when watching the most recent film.  Does anyone else think Hermoine's sexy?
Yes, but shes a lot closer to my age than yours. I'm sure there will be a saucy video with hermione and her favourite wand in action by the time the last film is out.
Best LOL ever B)

Dozer posted on Sep 3 2004 at 10:25 PM said:

Teenage fame + Parties + Drugs + Plus a little magic = Stolen sex video!!!

AAaargh! I can't watch the next film now! I'll feel so DIRTY!

worldwide cinema ticket offices said:
warning.jpg

Attachments

• warning.jpg
    warning.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 115
  • warning.jpg
    warning.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 130
  • warning.jpg
    warning.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 111
Enslaved posted on Sep 4 2004 at 12:53 AM said:
ahahahha, have you ever seen that one harry potter freak guys website and it has all these pictures of models bodies with hermonies face pasted on :p
No I havn't.... I can't find it either :p. How old is she anyway? Not in the film, the actor.

Dozer posted on Sep 4 2004 at 09:36 PM said:
Enslaved posted on Sep 4 2004 at 12:53 AM said:
ahahahha, have you ever seen that one harry potter freak guys website and it has all these pictures of models bodies with hermonies face pasted on :p
No I havn't.... I can't find it either :p. How old is she anyway? Not in the film, the actor.

14?

I could look it up but i'm to lazy to do that and you asked it so i kinda figured out you should do it :p

Facts About Emma

Full Name: Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
Nicknames: Em (wow original eh), One Take Watson (her "on set name" - often gets her shots in one take)
Birthday: April 15, 1990
Star Sign: Aries (Pros: adventurous,energetic, confident / Cons: selfish, quick-tempered, impatient)
Home: Oxfordshire, England
Height: 5'3 - 5'4
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Dirty Blonde (though it appears brown in the movies)
Family: Dad (Chris), Mom (Jaqueline), Brother (Alex - 3 years younger than Emma)
Pets: Two cats - Bubbles and Domino (Domino is her brother's)
Likes: Hockey, tennis, rounders, shopping, spending time with her friends, and dancing (breakdancing, bodypopping, street dancing, modern)
Emma's Favorite..

Actor: Brad Pitt (she has a crush on him), John Cleese
Actress: Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, Goldie Hawn
Movies: Shawshank Redemption, Gladiator, Braveheart, Pride & Prejudice, Grease, Shrek, Ocean's 11
Music: Quote from Emma - "Chicks with guitars, all the current pop music and r&b that is played on the radio, my dads old collection (Eric Clapton, BB King, Chuck Berry, etc.) and you get used to Elvis Presley when your mum plays it every time you get into your car!"
Gadget: iPod, Nokia 3330 (cell-phone)
Food: Italian food, Chocolate (hopefully not too much)
Color: Blue
Clothing Lines: DKNY, Miss Sixty
School Class: Art, History, English (dislikes Geography, Math, Latin)
Book: The Phantom Tollbooth, I Captured Castle, Chicken Soup's
Author: Roald Dahl
Lipgloss: Stila
Jelly Bean: Sherbert Lemon
HP Book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
HP Character: Hagrid, because he has so many emotions for a big guy, and he's also very funny
Nominations & Awards:

Nominated for Best Youth Performance (PS) - Phoenix Film Critics' Society
Nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress (PS) - American Moviegoer Awards
Nominated for Best Ensemble in a Feature Film (PS) - Young Artists Award
Won Award for Leading Young Actress in a Feature Film (PS) - Young Artists Awards
Nominated for Best Acting Ensemble (CoS) - Phoenix Film Critics' Society
Won Award for Best Performance By a Youth Female (CoS) - Phoenix Film Critics' Society
Won Award for Best Supporting Actress (CoS) - AOL Moviegoer Awards
Filmography:

2001: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
2002: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
2004: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
2005: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I'm not a stalker :(

You know, this thread started out about "how to relieve stress", and it turned out to be a discussion of how sexy a 14-year old actress is.

Obviously, this means pubjoe is a pedophile. Oh, and above that, the way people of the GP32x boards relieve stress is...BY SPAMMING THE HECK OUT OF THESE BOARDS!!!!!

Wow, and I thought it was masturbation too, but even the horniest of people don't wank off as much as you people spam!

How do you relieve stress? - Wank off while spamming ...and eating spam ...and watching harry potter ...at the same time.

Problem solved. :)

[edit]God I'm tired! I've just been watching stormy GO for over 5 minutes.

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that Vimcas is a pothead. :lol:

(I also suggest smoking cannabis to relieve stress)

Back