Streets of Rage Remake

Abanest

Okay, so I downloaded the SORR.pnd file and placed in in the menu along with my other pandora games, downloaded the data files and put them in the SORR folder in appdata, but unfortunately the game won't load. I am obviously missing something here, could it be I am using the wrong SORR data files for the Pandora?

Okay, so I downloaded the SORR.pnd file and placed in in the menu along with my other pandora games, downloaded the data files and put them in the SORR folder in appdata, but unfortunately the game won't load. I am obviously missing something here, could it be I am using the wrong SORR data files for the Pandora?
I never could load this game either.

i have a SorR.dat (241.3 MB)
Crap. My SorR.dat is only 2mb. Okay, looks like I downloaded the completely wrong one. Can someone direct me to to the REAL SorR.dat file?

EDIT - Oh, hehe nevermind. It would help if I read the readme file first. XD

EDIT 2 - Okay! Got the file, installed it into the appdata section, and now I get a 'gal.se a.pal not found' message when trying to run the game. Any smart people who knows what I am doing wrong here?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Find SORRv5 somewhere (maybe something like SORRv5.part1.rar or SORRv5.part2.rar but I can't help you there).

2. Place Contents of SORRv5 folder into appdata/SORR directory

3. Run the game :) thats it.

:)

That's all I had to do, didn't seem to be any major issues for me installing the needed files(great game too!)

You're not trying hard enough. Keep looking at the Pirate Bay. That's the only place you're gonna find it since the game's been C&D'd.

You're not trying hard enough. Keep looking at the Pirate Bay. That's the only place you're gonna find it since the game's been C&D'd.
Oh I found it easily enough, I just can't work out why the game still does not want to run. All I get now is a 'gal.se a.pal not found' message, and then it crashes.

EDIT : I solved it! And it plays beautifully now. :) Love my Pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just copied EVERYTHING into the appdata, even the Windows-exclusive stuff. (DLLs, EXEs, etc.)

Mate, I just got your pm. I live in Australia, so I was actually still asleep when you sent me that pm, so I'm sorry I couldn't help you at the time.

Anyway, it looks as though the awesome members here guided you in the right direction, that's what they do best! I'm glad it's all sorted now. :)

I'm in Melbourne as well, actually. Laverton. :) Anyhoo SORR is rocking my socks off.

Was anyone able to make v52 to run ok on the Pandora ?

I can hear sounds but I have just a black screen... I tried different drivers but nothing changed.

I suspect that it starts by default with widescreen, but I don't know ho to disable it.

EDIT:

Found the solution using the PC version of the game, to see where the option was.

This is the sequence to blindly disable the widescreen on the Pandora:

ENTER - (to skip the cinematic and go to "press start" screen)
ENTER - (to enter menu)
7 times DOWN
ENTER - (to enter OPTIONS)
DOWN
ENTER - (VIDEO)
LEFT - (Widescreen OFF)

now you should be able to see the graphic

Last edited:
Back