Streets Of Rage Remake, Made By Bomber Games.

Marco1983

Still Fresh
Website
www.mind-bending.nl
So, here's the thing... A developer that i know of is going to make a remake of (in my opinion) the greatest 2D side scrolling beat 'em all, of all time, Streets of Rage. As some of you people may know this game has its origins on the Sega Master System and the Sega Mega Drive / Genesis. For the people who don't know what it's all about, go out and play it, you won't be disappointed! The remake that Bomber Games is going to make is, as of now, still dedicated to the PC (Microsoft Windows only?) platform. But, as i personaly am a great fan of the series, i would like to see this Streets of Rage Remake also ported over to the GP2X.

As far as i have seen from the last beta version of the game, this game will defenetely be kicking ass when it's done! The beta version is in my opinion already a pretty good game, and looks very promising for the future. By making this topic i am hoping to gather more people that love the series, and are hoping that this promising game will eventualy be ported over to our favorite console, the GP2X. Eventualy this game will defenetely be making a nice name in homebrew-land i think, as will be the developer Bomber Games! Because as far as i know these people are pretty talented. And by porting this game over to the GP2X their work will be apreciated even more.

Below i provided you people some pretty nice information about the Streets of Rage Remake.

Bomber Games official website
Streets of Rage Remake official website
Streets of Rage Remake - Version 3.60 - Beta 4
Bomber Games official forums

Screenshots:

stage3new.PNG

jungle.png

laboratory.png

falcon.png

jet1.png

llamas.png

reflejo.png

gallery.png

Be sure to check out the last beta version, as it will give you a good vibe of things to come! When you want more information please visit the Bomber Games official forums. There you will find a great amount of information regarding to the streets of Rage Remake. There are already words going around on those forums about lots of nice new features that will be included in the final version of the game. New baddies, new weapons (including guns!), new levels, etc... The way i see it, is that this is going to be THE Streets of Rage!! Be sure to check things out, because it's looking real promising!

Just a minute ago i made a new topic on the forums of Bomber Games. I gave a little information about the GP2X, and asked if it maybe would be possible in the future to get this nice game ported over to the system. I certainly hope we will get a nice response to this. As it would be very nice to have this great game ported over to the GP2X :)

Would SoRR be ported over to the GP2X system in the future?

Back