Still working on pre orders ?

Reyhn

Website
Visit site
Hello,

I ordered my Pandora back in april 2009, by taking someone's cancelled preorder.

I've once been told by Jacquelyn that I was 11xx or so in the queue, but it's been a long time since with no news. She told me by email some days ago that you were runing all the production in Germany, so I ask you :

Are you still working on sending original pre orders ? I've stopped following the pandora news for a while so i'm not really up to date, but the only information I could find lately was about all these 1GHz etc pandoras ...

You ordered from Craig, not ED, so you're asking the wrong guy (they have separate shops). I think they're both still working on their pre-order queue, but Craig's queue is longer.

Well, ED is still shipping units to Craig's Shop. But ED has no clue how fast Craig is getting to these units and amount of pre-orders left to fulfill in Craig's queue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't shipped any units for a few weeks, as I'm currently taking care about the next payment for the next 1000 Pandoras as well as how to handle the 1GHz units for Craig.

I always ship out units in batches, the next one should happen early October I guess.

Back