State Of The Gp2x

RockOut

Website
www.godsofallmedia.com
I'm just wondering if anyone knows of the current state of the GP2X market etc. Is Gamepark broke? Are they planning to develop a new version of the GP2X? I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I am incredibly interested.

Thank you.

this has been asked before, a quick forum search should also help you. Gamepark (XGP) is broke, Gamepark holdings (GP2X) is not, those are different companies, they started as one when they were working on the GP32, then they split off after disagreements.

But we are never sure about the actual financial status of GPH, because it's prety much impossible to communicate with them.

I don't think a new GP2X will come any time soon, the GP2X is only a year old, and most handhelds last about 5 years, the cradle has just been released, and the GP2X is still in full development.

K. What got me worried was that the cradle took several months longer than planned to come out even though it is just a small circuit board. In addition, who knows if GPH still has the Trojan on their site. I'm afraid to even go to it.

I completely understand that this has been asked before, and I have searched, but I have been unable to access the forums for several months and I am interested in the bigger picture at this time.

RockOut said:
In addition, who knows if GPH still has the Trojan on their site. I'm afraid to even go to it.

get firefox

Last edited by a moderator:
Back