St-sound Gp2x V0.3b1 (update)

bja

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
ST-Sound GP2X is a YM, SC68 and SNDH music player for the GP2X.

stsound-gp2x-0.3b2.jpg

Version 0.3b2
=========

- Fixed playlist update when track and tune changes.
[CUT]
Version 0.3b1
=========

- Added playlist support (toggle with R-key).
- Increased playback volume of ym files (customizable through command line).
- Added command line options for buffer size, ym volume, and frame delay.
- SNDH files dosen't freeze at end.
- Fixed some buffering problems (much improved playback)

Get it here: ST-Sound GP2X from gp2x.de.

Edit: forgot url.
Edit: url updated to the gp2x.de archive.
[/CUT]

bja posted on Aug 1 2006 at 10:24 AM said:
ST-Sound GP2X is a YM, SC68 and SNDH music player for the GP2X.

Bravo!

Another ST crazyman :)

(my ownnews for the week is that I just got a (screwy) ST Book, so need to start up a website for information about sed machines.. since they are so rare, and thus so little information is known :)

Thats eating my mind this week :eek:

jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool I wonder if this could be used as an example to improve the sound in OutcaST. The sound there needs a little work.

DaveC posted on Aug 1 2006 at 01:43 PM said:
Cool I wonder if this could be used as an example to improve the sound in OutcaST. The sound there needs a little work.

Not really.

These time of 'chipmusic' applications do all sorts of crazy things.. they do include their own 68k emulators and audio chip emus and such, but they work in very different ways.

Theres lots that can be done with outcvast's ym emu, but its just a funciton of free time. Hopefully that'll sort itself out.. just working way too much the last 3-4 months :/

jeff

skeezix posted on Aug 1 2006 at 05:07 PM said:
(my ownnews for the week is that I just got a (screwy) ST Book, so need to start up a website for information about sed machines.. since they are so rare, and thus so little information is known :)
I have to admit I don't know what a sed machine is (and this time neither google nor wikipedia provides an answer). So I a website dedicate to them is probably a good idea :)

bja posted on Aug 1 2006 at 02:26 PM said:
skeezix posted on Aug 1 2006 at 05:07 PM said:
I have to admit I don't know what a sed machine is (and this time neither google nor wikipedia provides an answer). So I a website dedicate to them is probably a good idea :)
Possibly "said machines". IE the machines mentioned earlier in the sentence, the ST (Atari ST).

nubie posted on Aug 2 2006 at 06:34 AM said:
Possibly "said machines". IE the machines mentioned earlier in the sentence, the ST (Atari ST).
Haha, yeah that makes sence :) Although, I was really looking forward to learning more about "sed machines" this morning.

Back