Sound Problem With Gngeo

SolidSnake

Website
www.solidflog.k6.com.br
I was trying to play some games with Gngeo using his selector "interface" but everytime i enable sound using "Y" all the games crash. Without sound I can get them to load and play fine.

The games I've tried so far and get problems with sound enabled:
- KOF 97 (starts loading and gngeo crashes)
- KOF 94 (black screen)
- Metal Slug X (crashes the emulator)

btw, how do i change the bottom settings using Rage2x?

Shikaku posted on Dec 27 2006 at 01:25 AM said:
With sound it overclocks to 266(?) MHz. That means you can't overclock to that level. Specify your own overclock and add it to the selector under gngeo_config (save with linux endings using programmers notepad).

Thank you very much! The gngeo author could change the default value to 250 to avoid these problems :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pepone, the gngeo autor, has said that he use Rage2x as default interface in next realise ;)

I dont have any bug reported with the v0.9beta of rage2x, so i'll release this version with source code this week.

regards.
JyCet

edit:
@solidsnake
You can have a general config for gngeo2x and a dedicated config for each rom set.
You can use general config or dedicated config like you want.

JyCet posted on Dec 27 2006 at 05:04 PM said:
I dont have any bug reported with the v0.9beta of rage2x, so i'll release this version with source code this week.

regards.
JyCet

edit:
@SolidSnake
You can have a general config for gngeo2x and a dedicated config for each rom set.
You can use general config or dedicated config like you want.

Yea, I know.. but do I need to edit each one manually (using an editor) or there is a way to mess with the parameters while the program is running (like in the MAME emulator)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back