Sorry guys, i really do want to upgrade & support you all but..

andyhamer

I would be quite literally crucified if i even attempted to justify that much of a price hike to my significant other (young family,mortgage,bills, yadda yadda)

"The cost to upgrade is £171.20.

Original cost £199.99, new price £371.19" (email from Jacquelyn)

So unfortunately it's back to living vicariously for the time being.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be quite literally crucified if i even attempted to justify that much of a price hike to my significant other (young family,bills, yadda yadda)

Hi

Eh, I'm confused which is easy done these days.

My upgrade to premium was £105.

I will be quite literally crucified if i even attempted to justify that much of a price hike to my significant other (young family,bills, yadda yadda)

Hi

Eh, I'm confused which is easy done these days.

My upgrade to premium was £105.

Yeah me too..

To be quite honest i can't remember how much i originally paid (terrible at keeping records/receipts) but i was pretty sure it was more than £199.99 and quite frankly i can't be bothered harassing Jacquelyn to query it.

I just sent an mail to upgrade my order and if my calculations are good an upgrade should be £105. Because of the strong swedish currency at the moment that shouldn't be to bad...

the price of the pandora has changed more than once during the 2.5 years, mainly because of currency exchanges though

I just sent an mail to upgrade my order and if my calculations are good an upgrade should be £105. Because of the strong swedish currency at the moment that shouldn't be to bad...

I do hope your calculations are correct.. but prepare yourself for a bit of a shock, see my other recent thread.

The £370 ish price for a premium includes VAT @ 20%.

Those people outside the UK (or EU?) won't need to pay VAT.

I do hope your calculations are correct.. but prepare yourself for a bit of a shock, see my other recent thread.

I have no idea how much you paid but I paid £286.18 including VAT. A premium pandora cost 309.99 (including VAT £371.19). So therefore I should pay £85 extra. Could that be correct?? Edit: I forgot the shipping cost so it's actually £105).

Back