Sony Sucks

washo

Washo 4 evr
Website
Visit site
Hi,
I bought in may a 19" LCD from Sony
After a while I noticed a white 'dead' pixel at the very center of the screen
I took a closer look and realised it was not a dead pixel but a problem between 2 pixels
I called Sony for a new one
They said "Ok, np"
1st they sent a 17" after 2weeks. Of course I refused it and called again
I received my 'brand new' 19" today
And it has a Red struck pixel...
Right now I trying the 'change color as fast as possible' method.
Im just sure of 1 thing : I wont buy from them anymore. They suck

see you :lol:

Why? It's not about consoles. If someone makes it about consoles, then they are just trying to get into a flamewar. Like you.

That sucks man, but I've been able to unstick pixels using a seizurific-fast flashing video before.

I have a few dead pixels, but I can't see them unless I look for them.

EDIT: Infact I can't find them now??? Where are they!!!

I also have a weird dark patch in the bottom right.

MY desktop LCD used to have a blue stuck pixel... Last time I used it though it was gone! YAY! Shame I don't have my desktop machine with me most of the time... although my laptop is now more powerful....

EDIT: one -> gone >_> typos, destroyer of words...

IM not crying...well a little
but a red dot in the center is hard to miss....
well, I have been lucky with a 224MHz GP32, a 300MHz GP2x, I cant have a flawless LCD...

see you :lol:

Ninty are just as bad for stuckies, trust.

Shikaku posted on Oct 18 2006 at 09:24 PM said:
Use CRT

Problem solved.
Except for all the usual refresh rates, desk space, screen dimensions, weight, energy consumption and high pitched scan noise problems. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Poke the pixels! Always works for me, although that may be because I have magic fingers.

WarmFluffyUK posted on Oct 18 2006 at 10:30 PM said:
Use CRT

Problem solved.
Except for all the usual refresh rates, desk space, screen dimensions, weight, energy consumption and high pitched scan noise problems. :D
... and lets not forget that its quite hard to find a good CRT for a decent price these days. Since most manufacturers prefer to sell LCDs instead, they don't have a very wide range of CRTs available. And the cheaper ones are just rubbish, bad focus, bad geometry etc etc.

Han posted on Oct 19 2006 at 10:35 AM said:
... and lets not forget that its quite hard to find a good CRT for a decent price these days. Since most manufacturers prefer to sell LCDs instead, they don't have a very wide range of CRTs available. And the cheaper ones are just rubbish, bad focus, bad geometry etc etc.

*cries*

I'm doomeeddddddd to use LCD?!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WarmFluffyUK posted on Oct 18 2006 at 10:30 PM said:
Use CRT

Problem solved.

Hm, can't say I have any problems with my SUN CRTs, 24", both running at 1600x1200 with 120Hz...
Way better than any LCD :)
Okay, they weigh more and use more power, but they provide me BLACK and I don't wanna know what a 24" 1600x1200 TFT costs...

Oh, and I can use DIFFERENT resolutions without any ugly scaling! Geeez :)

Last edited:
Back