Sony Psp

timbobsteve

Hi All,

I am here to let you all know that the PSP is the most usefull console I have ever come across. Not only is it usefull, it is portable.

How did I come across this discovery. I will tell you:

I was walking home the other night with my PSP in hand, when a mugger jumped out from behind a corner pointing a gun at me. He told me to hand over my wallet and iPod. I handed them over and as he was turning to leave I asked him why he didn't take the PSP. I heard him laugh under his breath and he turned to run away with my beloved iPod and all my cash. I was in shock, all my pay was in my wallet and all my music was on the iPod. Not only that, but the robber actually left me with the PSP. Angered, I threw the device in the general direction of the fleeing bandit, not expecting any sort of effect. To my surprise the unit cracked the perp' in the rear of his skull, spliting it open and knocking him unconcious. Later when the police were questioning me about the incident I told them of my PSP-Throwing and the officer smilled. "Son, if more of our citizens bought protective devices like this, there wouldn't be any crime". Needless to say that the officer was surprised when I told him that the PSP was a gaming device and not a "Portable Smashing Piece". From now on I carry my PSP everywhere with me, on the subway down dark alleys and in bars. This is the story of how a PSP saved my life.

Do you all see now? Sony wasn't trying to make a gaming console they were making a protective device. I think they meant to spell it PPD (Personal Protective Device) but got mixed up. Lord know that it is not very good for games!!!!

TelcoLou posted on Dec 20 2005 at 11:21 AM said:
I fail to see how this relates to the GP2X ...

Its just for a laugh Telco!!! Geeeez lighten up!

Last edited by a moderator:
timbobsteve posted on Dec 19 2005 at 08:28 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Dec 20 2005 at 11:21 AM said:
I fail to see how this relates to the GP2X ...

Its just for a laugh Telco!!! Geeeez lighten up!

My custom title says it all ...

timbobsteve posted on Dec 20 2005 at 02:19 AM said:
Hi All,

I am here to let you all know that the PSP is the most usefull console I have ever come across. Not only is it usefull, it is portable.

I was walking home the other night with my PSP in hand, when a mugger jumped out from behind a corner pointing a gun at me. He told me to hand over my wallet and iPod. I handed them over and as he was turning to leave I asked him why he didn't take the PSP. I heard him laugh under his breath and he turned to run away with my beloved iPod and all my cash. I was in shock, all my pay was in my wallet and all my music was on the iPod. Not only that, but the robber actually left me with the PSP. Angered, I threw the device in the general direction of the fleeing bandit, not expecting any sort of effect. To my surprise the unit cracked the perp' in the rear of his skull, spliting it open and knocking him unconcious. Later when the police were questioning me about the incident I told them of my PSP-Throwing and the officer smilled. "Son, if more of our citizens bought protective devices like this, there wouldn't be any crime". Needless to say that the officer was surprised when I told him that the PSP was a gaming device and not a "Portable Smashing Piece". From now on I carry my PSP everywhere with me, on the subway down dark alleys and in bars. This is the story of how a PSP saved my life.

Do you all see now? Sony wasn't trying to make a gaming console they were making a protective device. I think they meant to spell it PPD (Personal Protective Device) but got mixed up. Lord know that it is not very good for games!!!!

18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

Portable Smashing Piece :D

timbobsteve posted on Dec 19 2005 at 08:19 PM said:
Hi All,

:lol:

chimp.gif

"I'm George W Bush, and I approve this posting!"

Pretty expensive for that purpose, I would get a used Lynx II for that stuff.

Better yet make a tank out of an old 286 IBM computer, put some tank treads on it and shoot 5.25" floppy disks at muggers, I am sure the corners will put out their eyes, and if not then the labels will come off, gumming them in their tracks.

FFNoir posted on Dec 20 2005 at 02:34 AM said:
Meh the NDS woulda left a gaping hole in the perps head...
Yeah, and I bet you could pick it up and it wouldnt even have lost your place in the game :D

I'd pay to see DS vs PSP conkers!

nubie posted on Dec 19 2005 at 09:07 PM said:

Pretty expensive for that purpose, I would get a used Lynx II for that stuff.

Better yet make a tank out of an old 286 IBM computer, put some tank treads on it and shoot 5.25" floppy disks at muggers, I am sure the corners will put out their eyes, and if not then the labels will come off, gumming them in their tracks.

:lol: ^^ now that's funny!!! :lol: :lol:³

timbobsteve posted on Dec 19 2005 at 09:19 PM said:
Hi All,

I really doubt this happened to you.

I handed them over and as he was turning to leave I asked him why he didn't take the PSP.
Why didn't you also ask him why didn't he shoot you? (Just pointing out how illogical it would be)

To my surprise the unit cracked the perp' in the rear of his skull, spliting it open and knocking him unconcious.
Did the unit or the skull split open?

I would think it split the perp's head open, since it appears to still be in one piece, considering he said he now carries his PSP around everywhere.

LOL, some ppl took this seriously!!! WOW... I thought you would all be able to smell the sarcasim on that one!!! But then again I am forgeting out non-english speaking readers. Sry guys this was just an innocent post.... well mostly innocent. :p

Merry Christmas. I hope no ones parents mistakenly gets them a PSP instead of a GP2X, that would be like kick a man while he's down! Ouch!

Back