Sony Drops Psp Support

I'm sick of Arpil Fools on the internet. Most of this crap aint even funny.

LOL... Even if sony has to pay out that $90 million, thats like pocket money to them ;)

the PSP Will not get pulled from the shelves, thats a load of balls :p

people think they are so clever with these stupid april fools jokes. one guy made one up that he was going to sell his baby so that he could buy a psp. that's really not funny.

April Fools jokes suck when they're too obvious, it's like a slap in the face, like you;re too stupid to realize reality in the face on a blatant lie.

When they're GOOD jokes however you actually believe it just long enough for someone to catch you. A plausible one dosen make you feel so bad if you believe it BECAUSE you felt it could really happen where as if you're caught accepting the stupid ones even for a second it makes you feel all the more worse.

Alpha2 posted on Apr 4 2005 at 04:11 AM said:
April Fools jokes suck when they're too obvious, it's like a slap in the face, like you;re too stupid to realize reality in the face on a blatant lie.

When they're GOOD jokes however you actually believe it just long enough for someone to catch you. A plausible one dosen make you feel so bad if you believe it BECAUSE you felt it could really happen where as if you're caught accepting the stupid ones even for a second it makes you feel all the more worse.

The GP32x.de one worked, because I had seen those RIAA/MPAA/whatever notices before, maybe on Suprnova.org... One goes like, "WTF have they been smoking?" And then reads forward... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That one didn't realy catch me. At first it was unclear what the message on the front page meant, then I looked up at the new forum messages at the top of the page and saw something actually plausible like the "Metal slug, 2 levels complete!" thread and saw looked for the GP32x.de link on the side and saw a bunch of files, then I decided to see what was "all over" the text on the page was too informal for me to believe and I just laughed at it instantly recognizing it as an April fools joke. especially since the RIAA is only focused on music and last I heard has no authority in denmark (.de).

Now see if that's what I saw the instant you clicked for gp32x.de I might have gotten taken for about half a second. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back