Psp Digital Camera Images?

Twimfy

OMG 3 years here!
Website
www.stctg.co.uk
Does anyone else have this folder sitting in the images section of there PSP?

I was wondering what it was for,does it mean you can take your pro duo out of a sony camera and look at the photo's straight away on the PSP?

I'm getting a k750i today with any luck it should allow me to view the photo's straight from the card in there too.

It would be far better if sony released a camera attachment for the PSP, with a screen like that it would be well worthwhile.

Well yeah I realise that but where does the 'digital camera images' sub folder come from and what use does it have in relation to the PSP? Any images saved from the browser etc always go into photo, so why is this extra folder there?

Unless it's anydifferent in the firmware you have, you can put pictures into any folder in the root directiry and view them as long as they're JPG, I dont know if the browser lets you save images direct to the MS though.

Alpha2 posted on Sep 21 2005 at 11:12 PM said:
Unless it's anydifferent in the firmware you have, you can put pictures into any folder in the root directiry and view them as long as they're JPG, I dont know if the browser lets you save images direct to the MS though.

I'm running 2.0 and I can only view pictures in the photo folder. The DCP folder which shows up on the PSP isn't on the memory card for some reason which suggests to me it's part of the firmware and is there so when you put media in from another sony product, any photos present can be seen.

Time will tell though, orange have 'lost' my phone but the truth of it is they've never had any k750i in stock for weeks. It's amazing what you can find out if you call back pretending to be someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much did the K750i set you back?

I really want one ATM, hopefully I can get one on the cheap off the continent.

my brother got a k750i for 15 pound a month

it shoulda been 30 but he said ed cancel, so if you already have a contract, ring up and cancel and theyll give you a sweet deal

I applied through Orange online where they have a student offer, a free phone (from quite a wealthy choice) for £25 a month which includes 1000 free texts and about 100 minutes of free calltime.

Can't argue with that.

Back