Update Sonic Visualiser 2.5.0

canseco

Very Active Member
Sonic Visualiser 2.5.0

Sonic Visualiser is a program for viewing and analysing the contents of music audio files.

With Sonic Visualiser you can:
* Load audio files in various formats (WAV/AIFF, plus Ogg and mp3 if compiled in) and view their waveforms
* Look at audio visualisations such as spectrogram views, with interactive adjustment of display parameters
* Annotate audio data by adding labelled time points and defining segments, point values and curves
* Run feature-extraction plugins to calculate annotations automatically, using algorithms such as beat trackers, pitch detectors and so on
* Import annotation data from various text formats and MIDI files
* Play back the original audio with synthesised annotations, taking care to synchronise playback with the display position
* Slow down and speed up playback and loop segments of interest, including seamless looping of complex non-contiguous areas
* Export annotations and audio selections to external files.

Sonic Visualiser can also be controlled remotely using the Open Sound Control (OSC) protocol (if support is compiled in).

preview1.png

Changelog

- Initial release.
- Sources included in src folder.
- Last stable release, compiled with QT5.
- Updated lib, previews and sources.
- Added BBC Vamp Plugins.
- Fixed JACK support removing not needed libs.
- Latest stable release. Compiled with QT 5.7.0 from latest beta Codeblocks PND.
- Updated libs and sources.
- Compiled with QT 5.8.0 from latest beta Codeblocks PND.
- Updated libs.
- Compiled with latest beta Codeblocks PND.
- Updated libs.
- Compiled with QT 5.9.0 from latest beta Codeblocks PND.
- Updated libs.

Link to homepage
http://www.sonicvisualiser.org/
Link to the repo:
http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=sonic-visualiser

Last edited:
Good to know, but i don't see any rating on repo, like most audio programs i did upload ;)

Good to know, but i don't see any rating on repo, like most audio programs i did upload ;)
I haven't had a chance to really try them, and I want to give you real feedback.  All of your effort is really appreciated even if those that will make use of what you have done haven't used them yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
this looks great - any idea whether it is possible to install any audio feature extraction plugins??

Changelog

- Added BBC Vamp Plugins.
- Fixed JACK support removing not needed libs.

Last edited:
Changelog

- Latest stable release. Compiled with QT 5.7.0 from latest beta Codeblocks PND.
- Updated libs and sources.

Changelog

- Compiled with QT 5.8.0 from latest beta Codeblocks PND.
- Updated libs.

Changelog

- Compiled with latest beta Codeblocks PND.
- Updated libs.

Changelog

- Compiled with QT 5.9.0 from latest beta Codeblocks PND.
- Updated libs.

Back