Some Informations (7Zip Support & Rstp)

Yod4z

i will receved my Pnadora within some days and i want to know if 7zip are supported on PandoraOS and on emulator and if mplayer support RSTP protol to watch ADSL TV channel on my Pandora :D

for 7zip, there's the cli-tool p7zip and a GUI for it called q7z. I don't know if anyone already packaged those for the Pandora. Shouldn't be too hard...

mplayer supports practically anything, including RTSP.

RTSP on Mplayer have been envolved a lot in the last build but i don't kown what version base are used in Pandora version. VLC have better RTSP support

p7zip is not in the default image, and there is not a package for it in the Angstrom repos. There appears to be some x86 assembly in there. I tried to get it to compile, but ran into problems and gave up. Admittedly though I only gave it like an hour or so of effort before I just opened the .7z on my desktop and zapped the contents over to my Pandora. Someone else might have more luck.

There is no official 7z yet. :( aTC built 7za though, give him a nudge in IRC (#openpandora in freenode) and he will send it to you.

So skeezix if your file are incorporeted into the Pandora firmware then all emulator can use it to read inside 7zip files?

Back