[SOLVED] STELLA ATARI

S

scoobydoo

I have downloaded the stella atari emulator on the desktop and emulator named in my menu.

On my card I have arranged : pandora>appdata>roms then the .bin files of 3 games. Also Pandora>apps>stella.pnd

The atari/stella icon shows on my desktop.

The emulator will not open. Rather just a flash then zilch.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Try placing the roms in this directory: Place roms in /pandora/appdata/stella.skeezix/roms/

Try placing the roms in this directory: Place roms in /pandora/appdata/stella.skeezix/roms/

Hello

Just to jump in for a moment, sorry.

I assume that folder ( stella.skeezix )has to be added manually becuase it is not created on running Stella ?

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's not getting created, different versions of Stella could be in use. I know of at least two or three - it would help if we knew which one was the culprit, here. :lol:

If it's not getting created, different versions of Stella could be in use. I know of at least two or three - it would help if we knew which one was the culprit, here. :lol:

Hello

Sorry, it is this one, latest version on Repo - Stella v3.4.2.0

Where can I get the version that creates this folder, not that I cannot do it myself, I just like trying

different versions of things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid I don't know where to get it, short of an old thread on the other forum. I only recall that the one skeezix ported was released around the time when the first Pandoras shipped, so it would be quite outdated by now, as far as I'm aware. :p

It is the newest version of Stella, recently downloaded.

I will rename the folders and try again. This did not include the skeeiz folder.

To answer Mr. Alerino's question,,, no I cannot open the roms or see them yet.

I will report later.

I see it was just updated, will give this version a go.

Will report later.

Last edited:
Success!!

But not by labeling skeezix.

I did pandora>,appdata,apps,menu,desktop.

Placed stella.pnd in apps folder.....then stella folder in appdata > roms.> .bin games!!

Works perfect!!!

Adjust audio @ 128mhz otherwise flatulence <_<

Directory search and instructions boot up before you can open emulator.

Same color// scheme as my ScummVM emulator.

Oh I forgot to mention that you may use either both nubs or the pad and buttons to play.

Perhaps you knew this ?? :eek: ;)

Last edited:
This is a great emulator.

thank you all. :)

Last edited:
Back