[SOLD] SELLING iReadyGo/Snail Much W1 78P01

AVahne

Handheld-obsessed
First off, USA buyers only please. I've only had bad experiences shipping to other countries so I'd only like to sell to USA buyers.
Second, though I've sold a couple things on eBay, I still regard myself as an inexperienced seller, so please bear with me if I'm slow to respond to messages especially when it comes to determining shipping prices (I will go for the cheapest options, but I also want the packages to arrive safe and sound at their destinations).
That said, I expect prospective buyers to have fully done their research (online articles, reviews, videos, etc.) on each and every one of the items I'll be listing (once I have them ready to go) so you'll at least have an inkling of what you'll be getting. Buyer pays for shipping unless otherwise stated.
Thank you for taking your time to read my post.

iReadyGo/Snail Much W1 78P01
mGQK9XO.jpg
Selling an iReadyGo/Snail Much W1 for $180. The phone will come with the original box, however original charger and USB cables won't be included as I have no idea where they are. I'll include a spare wall wart and USB cable that I have lying around; will also include a cheap Vita slip case. As you can see from the picture, the unit is black and I've also installed Kingroot (for rooting obviously), ADB Toggle (as this phone's stock ROM has no built in way to toggle USB Debugging), and Google Play Services including Play Store (also not installed by default). The Phone has been factory reset, however those three apps/services I listed are now System apps so you'll still have access to them. I'm selling this because it did not reach my expectations in terms of comfort and gaming experience, and I already have an NVIDIA Shield Portable to shoulder the brunt of my Android gaming. The phone itself is still quite a beautiful machine in my opinion and the idea of carrying around a dedicated gaming phone can be cool to some. So I do hope this will find a new home and an new owner who will love it more than I.
THERE ARE LIGHT SCRATCHES ON THE BACK PANEL AND THE CASE SEPARATES A TINY BIT NEAR THE R BUTTON. THE SEPARATION HAS BEEN THERE EVER SINCE I BOUGHT THE UNIT AND SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM. ORIGINAL FACTORY SCREEN PROTECTOR IS STILL IN PLACE. IF YOU'D LIKE PHOTOS OF THE SEPARATION OR ANYTHING ELSE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME.
Finally if you have any questions, again please feel free to message me.

Back