{SOLD} Pandora for sale on e-bay.ie

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
My first batch pandora is for sale on e-bay.It's a buy it now auction! It has a carry case, and an 8 gigabit sd card included.I will ship anywhere in the world.Postage should be quite reasonable as it's not a heavy parcel. It's in very good condition and fully working.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/w...em=261007089419

THIS PANDORA HAS BEEN SOLD!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey you don't mind if i can buy that off from you? problem is that i live in USA so is there a way you can still send it to me? I have a paypal account and saving up to getting one pretty soon (a cheaper one) lol xD thanks if so!

hey you don't mind if i can buy that off from you? problem is that i live in USA so is there a way you can still send it to me? I have a paypal account and saving up to getting one pretty soon (a cheaper one) lol xD thanks if so!
Yeah I can post it to the USA if you want to buy it.message me via e-bay and I can give you a total price with shipping.

Bump. This is still for sale on e-bay at just 320 euros.If anyones looking to get a pandora for a good price then take a look. It's works perfectly and ive never had any problems with it.

The charger is not working though but this is very cheap to buy.a usb cable is supplied for charging.The pandoras battery life is 10 hours anyways so it doesn't run down quickly.An 8 gigabit card and the carry case are also supplied.

SOLD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back