[SOLD] Anyone interested in my used Open Pandora 1ghz?

Vinchenz

Still Fresh
I got my Open Pandora a couple months ago out of impulse and I barely use it. I feel bad for having it around so I'm wondering if anyone wants one for a cheaper price than new?

It's barely used. No scratches on the screen, just a little wear around the device itself. Comes with the box and everything (I think? I may have thrown out some papers and such). Charger, battery case, stylus. And the device itself of course. The charger is a North American one but it seems like it can be switched for a European one.

$420, no shipping fees unless shipped to Europe or the east.

Pictures are in this album:

http://imgur.com/a/wNM0r

Paypal only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, this should go in the Trade section - and you should include pictures

Moved to trading

Ideally, there should be pictures including at least one with your forum name visible on a piece of paper - this prevents people fraudulently selling pandoras they don't own

Sorry for the late reply, I couldn't seem to get on Yesterday.

Thanks for moving my topic, Binky! I've also updated the OP with a link to an album containing pictures of my Pandora!

I listed the item on eBay and updated the OP.

Reason being is I feel more safer doing it this way, plus its easier to let eBay handle the transaction.

It was automatically removed because I mentioned ROMs I guess -.-

Updated OP one last time

Interested, but how is the internal Wi-Fi on your unit? and how about your hinge?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hinge is fine, I haven't noticed anything wrong with it.

I didn't use the WiFi much but checking it now it works perfectly fine.

I don't know how accurate it is since my internet is really bad in my area (my computer shows 1.5mbps on wire -_- ).

Anyway, I got 500~kbps down, 100~kbps up.

Back