Snes Graphics Pack

rsuryase

Can someone pm me a link for the graphics pack for Star Ocean and Street Fighter Alpha so I can play them on the Wiz? Thanks.

I don't think anyone knows exactly what you're asking. If you are asking someone where to find rom images of those games you should get ready for the ban-hammer. Trading roms is illegal most everywhere, and is against forum rules.

I don't see how just having a pack with the graphics would allow you to "play" the games.

Try rephrasing your question.

That's why i phrase my questions as such, if you don't know what I'm talking then most likely you wont have it. Pocketsnes requires graphics pack, handhelds will run faster too. The file names are SDD1GFX.DAT & SDD1GFX.IDX for both games.

rsuryase said:
That's why i phrase my questions as such, if you don't know what I'm talking then most likely you wont have it. Pocketsnes requires graphics pack, handhelds will run faster too. The file names are SDD1GFX.DAT & SDD1GFX.IDX for both games.

Check your PM box..

Last edited by a moderator:
rsuryase said:

NO, you don´t need it, only the rom, you can use the pack but is not neccesary anymore from the last version of the emulator :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using Pocketsnes 6.5 and when I select Star Ocean, it says decompressed data pack not found and then black screen. Plus it'll run faster with the data pack.
Street Fighter Alpha works however even with the error msg. Maybe Pocketsnes 6.5 cannot play Star Ocean at all.

I found the graphics pack but the dexor.exe program used to decompress one the file is not working in Vista, do you have a Windows XP or earlier OS? I can send you the files and you can decompress for me. Thanks.

I made a mistake. Pocketsnes does play the untranslated rom without the graphics pack, albeit slower fps. Unfortunately the translated rom does not work. Can anyone confirm this?

I managed to get it to work by patching the ips to a hacked version of the rom. Thanks everyone

Back